The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Love the artwork...

Have you ever read the Melencholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton? He does all the artwork in it as well. You may like it.

Sober Sober

good shit

good idea for the video. can't think of what it reminded me of, but i liked it.

Nazi Punks Fuck Off-DK Nazi Punks Fuck Off-DK

wow

i really hope that i don't associate that crap i just watched with that song, because i really do like dk. Though, you may have ruined that as well as the the five minutes it took to load then watch.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Could have been great,

Unbearably laggy.

Grid16 Grid16

good

very cool

Chaos Of Mana Chaos Of Mana

Am I the only one

who get's bothered by shitty grammar and spelling? C'mon, man. It made the game feel more amateurish. The graphics were childish, leveling up and items were very basic, and the fights were too easy. That's my opinion.

herian4 responds:

I hope you enjoy the next chapter.
cheers
Hernan Lopez
Epic LLama Warchief

Post Alumna Post Alumna

Not bad.

It got kind of boring, no offense.

Quarl responds:

ummhmmm

JAG~Rivets JAG~Rivets

i'm not sure about the waves,

I love the bass though. The conga is a nice touch as well. Then the additional drumming. I like it. Then when the synths cut out and its just bass and drumming; it's all well composed.

beatmasterJAG responds:

I don't like the bassline personally, lol. It was a failed attempt on my part. And it is a little too loud in the mix, I think lol. I do like to pu tthe easy listening music on repeat tho and let it settle in to the background while i deal with the problems of today :P

Thanks
JAG

JAG~Against All Odds JAG~Against All Odds

don't know orion, but...

i liked the underlying bass line in the beginning. then it stops...then the bass part sounds kinda choppy, but the drums that come in bring it back together...would have been cool if the rythm buildup resulted in a changeup of some sort. it gets a bit bit repeteive. all in all pretty good.

beatmasterJAG responds:

Meh, this mp3 file is so crappy sounding in its low quality, I am positive most the tones are not coming thru correctly.

This track was made back in the day when I had no additional melodic concepts-to this day my biggest weakness is transition and complex melodies.

Thanks for the review(s)!
JAG